SASSA SRD PAYMENT DATES
When it comes to the payment dates of the special SASSA SRD relief grant of R350, there are no specified dates.
Because each and every applicant will have to be verified each month to see if they still qualify for the grant.
But as we write this, December payments are currently approved. Some of the applicants have their pay dates scheduled for next week Monday, thus 14th December 2020.
It is believed that others will also be paid on fifteen, thus Tuesday.
- Declined for the SASSA SRD? Read This Urgent Notice from SASSA.
- Did you know SASSA has Started Attending to Appeal Applications? Click Here for More
- Do you qualify for Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)? Full details are here
- All Approved Applicants Will be paid – Minister Zulu Assures
- SASSA Announced SRD Appeal Deadline. Appeal before the deadline for a reconsideration
For those who are using their personal bank account to receive payments, they will receive their grants the same date scheduled. However, those who are using the post office may have to wait a little longer.
During one her speeches, the Minister of Department of Social Development, has made it clear that they are trying their best to make payments before the last week of December as the workers of the Post Office too will have to go on break for the festive period.
For those who have issues or been declined have the opportunity to appeal for reconsideration.
Those people can use the link below and scroll down to the section asking them to request reconsideration and follow the instructions.
January 2021 Payment Updates
As at Saturday, 2nd January , SASSA has not started paying or issuing January payments. We anticipate that payment will definitely start after the payment of the regular SASSA payments which starts on 4th to 6th January.
Keep checking your status from time to time for updates.